Meetings & Events
The SGTE group meets on a regular basis for internal scientific and administrative meetings on the target for constant expansion and improvement of its databases. These meetings regularly include
- scientific guest presentations by researchers active in the field,
- a discussion of recent research and scientific publications in this field and their potential impact on SGTE databases,
- a critical review of the existing database structures and current development in database organization.
SGTE disseminates its work on thermochemical data at established conferences such as
- annual CALPHAD meetings as well as other conferences, and
- co-organization of workshops at universities and research organizations throughout the world.
Please find information on scheedlued meetings and conferences by clicking on the left.